Excel shortcuts are more efficient and save a lot of time. Once you learn shortcuts for performing tasks on your PC, you will complete the job efficiently. Excel provides plenty of shortcuts to do different kinds of tasks on it.
Let’s see the shortcut keys to insert or edit comments in Excel. We have provided shortcuts for both Windows and Mac systems.
- You can use the below-given shortcut to insert or edit comments in Excel on your Windows system.
- To do so, you have to launch Excel software on your system.
- Then click the below-mentioned shortcut key.
|SHIFT + F2||This shortcut is used to insert or edit comments in Excel.|
- If you are a Mac system user, you can use the below shortcut to insert or edit comments in Excel.
|FN + ⇧ + F2||It will insert or edit comments in Excel.|
- This shortcut will open the comment that exists in the active cell.
- If there is no comment in the active cell, a new comment will be created.
- To do this, you have to select the cell and press the (SHIFT + F2) and it will display the comment box.
- Refer to the following example image.
In this article, you can clearly understand the shortcut keys to insert or edit comments in Excel for both Windows and Mac devices. Share your feedback in the comment section. Thanks for visiting AawExcel. Keep Learning!!