Generally, shortcuts are more efficient and save a lot of time. Once you learn shortcuts for performing tasks on your PC, you will complete the job efficiently. Excel provides plenty of shortcuts to do different kinds of tasks on it.
Let us see the shortcut to Undo the Last Action in Excel on Windows and Mac systems.
- Here we come up with the shortcut to undo the last action in the Excel workbook on Windows PC.
- To do so, you have to launch Excel software on your system.
- Then click the below-mentioned shortcut key.
|CTRL + Z||You can use this shortcut to undo the last action in Excel.|
- If you are a Mac user, use the following keyboard shortcut to undo the last action in Excel.
|⌘ + Z||This shortcut is used to undo the last action in the Excel spreadsheet.|
If we want to Undo the Last Action in Excel, we can use these Shortcut Keys. We generally make some mistakes while working on massive data or doing calculations. In such cases, we are not aware of what error we made. So this shortcut might be helpful to us.
- The workbook is a collection of one or more worksheets in a single file.
- Regardless of small or massive data in Excel, we should only store it in a workbook.
- We can add N number of sheets on a workbook and those sheets contain N number of cells for entering our input data.
- It helps to perform mathematical calculations using formulas and functions.
- Excel also provides VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and Macros to automate some work.
- We can also insert Charts to define a graphical representation of data in an Excel workbook.
In the above article, we can learn how to use the Shortcut to Undo the last Action in Microsoft Excel 365 for both Windows and MAC Systems. Drop your feedback in the comment section. Thanks for visiting AawExcel. Keep Learning!!