Excel shortcuts are more efficient and save a lot of time. Once you learn shortcuts for performing tasks on your PC, you will complete the job efficiently. Excel provides plenty of shortcuts to do different kinds of tasks on it.
In this article, we will guide you to learn the shortcut keys to delete to the end of the line in Excel.
- Use the below-given shortcut to select to delete to the end of the line in Excel on your Windows system.
- To do so, you have to launch Excel software on your system.
- Then click the below-mentioned shortcut key.
|CTRL + DELETE||This shortcut will delete to the end of the line in Excel.|
- If you are a Mac system user, you can use the below shortcut to select to delete to the end of the line in Excel.
|⌃ + DELETE||It is used to delete to the end of the line in Excel.|
If you are a regular Excel user and whenever you type the values on the spreadsheet, you may do some mistakes. At that time, you don’t need to use the mouse to select the values to delete them. You can also use the keyboard shortcut to eliminate the value at the end of the line.
- This shortcut key is used to delete to the end of the line in Excel.
- To do this, you need to press the (CTRL + DELETE) keys, it will delete the text starting from the cursor to the end of the current line of the text.
In this article, we guided you to learn the shortcut keys to delete to the end of the line in Excel for both Windows and Mac devices. Drop your feedback in the comment section. Thanks for visiting AawExcel. Keep Learning!!