Shortcuts are more efficient and save a lot of time. Once you learn shortcuts for performing tasks on your PC, you will complete the job efficiently. Excel provides plenty of shortcuts to do different kinds of tasks on it.
In this article, you will learn how to Save the Workbook in Excel by using shortcuts. Here, we come up with keyboard shortcuts for Windows and Mac systems.
- Here we come up with a shortcut to save the Excel workbook on Windows PC.
- To do so, you have to launch Excel software on your system.
- Then click the below-mentioned shortcut key.
|CTRL + S||This shortcut will save the current workbook on your Windows system.|
- Use the following keyboard shortcut to save your workbook on your MAC system.
|⌘ + S||It is used to save the Excel workbook on the Mac system.|
- The workbook contains Spreadsheets which are generally used for executing mathematical Calculations.
- We can Quickly store the data by using the above-given Shortcuts.
- We can add N number of sheets on a workbook and those sheets contain N number of cells for entering our input data.
- It helps to perform mathematical calculations using formulas and functions.
- Excel also provides VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and Macros to automate some work.
- We can also insert Charts to define a graphical representation of data in an Excel workbook.
In this above article, We will quickly grasp how to save the Workbook in Excel Using Shortcut Keys for both Windows and MAC Systems. Drop your feedback in the comment section. Thanks for visiting AawExcel. Keep Learning!!