Generally, shortcuts are more efficient and save a lot of time. Once you learn shortcuts for performing tasks on your PC, you will complete the job efficiently. Excel provides plenty of shortcuts to do different kinds of tasks on it.
In this article, we will see the shortcuts for how to Move to Next Ribbon Control in Excel on Windows and Mac Systems.
- Here we come up with the shortcut to move to the next ribbon control in the Excel workbook on Windows PC.
- To do so, you have to launch Excel software on your system.
- Then click the below-mentioned shortcut key.
|TAB||Use this shortcut to move to the next ribbon control in Excel.|
- If you are a Mac user, then you can use the following shortcut to move to the next ribbon control in Excel.
|TAB||This keyboard shortcut will take you to the next ribbon control in Excel.|
- Using the above-mentioned shortcut keys, we can easily move to the next cell in a row in an Excel Spreadsheet.
- Microsoft Excel Workbook contains many features to perform calculations and maintain a large amount of data like that.
- Regardless of small or massive data in Excel, we should only store it in a workbook.
- We can add N number of sheets on a workbook and those sheets contain N number of cells for entering our input data.
- It helps to perform mathematical calculations using formulas and functions.
- Excel also provides VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and Macros to automate some work.
- We can also insert Charts to define a graphical representation of data in an Excel workbook.
In the above article, we can understand how to Move to Next Ribbon Control in Excel for Windows and MAC Systems. With the help of the above-mentions shortcuts, you can quickly navigate to the next ribbon control on your worksheet. Drop your feedback in the comment section. Thanks for visiting AawExcel. Keep Learning!!
Hello Folks!! This is Alice. Its fortunate, when passion becomes a profession. Every quality of my mind is written largely in my works. I’m here to share my writings to grow together!!