Generally, shortcuts are more efficient and save a lot of time. Once you learn shortcuts for performing tasks on your PC, you will complete the job efficiently. Excel provides plenty of shortcuts to do different kinds of tasks on it.
Here come up with the Shortcut Keys to Expand or Collapse ribbon in Microsoft Excel on Windows and Mac.
- Here we come up with the shortcut to expand or collapse ribbon in Excel workbook on Windows PC.
- To do so, you have to launch Excel software on your system.
- Then click the below-mentioned shortcut key.
|CTRL + F1||This shortcut is used to expand or collapse ribbons in Excel.|
- You can use the following shortcut key to expand or collapse the ribbon in Excel on your Mac system.
|⌘ + ⌥ + R||Use this shortcut to expand or collapse the ribbon in Excel on your Mac system.|
- The workbook has more worksheets. Using those Worksheets, we can perform our Calculations.
- If we Expand/Collapse Ribbon in the Excel Spreadsheet, it will give the result below.
- It will hide the details that are given above the spreadsheet.
In the above article, we can understand how to Expand or Collapse Ribbon in Excel for both Windows and MAC devices. With the help of provided shortcuts, you can quickly collapse the ribbons on an Excel spreadsheet. Drop your feedback in the comment section. Thanks for visiting AawExcel. Keep Learning!!
Deepak is an Excel enthusiast and data analyst with over 5 years of experience in the field. I’m a renowned author for AAW Excel who connects with a committed group of Excel users by imparting his professional knowledge and helpful advice. No matter your level of Excel proficiency, my articles and tutorials will teach you something new and beneficial. Connect me via my social links!… Mastodon & More!