Excel shortcuts are more efficient and save a lot of time. Once you learn shortcuts for performing tasks on your PC, you will complete the job efficiently. Excel provides plenty of shortcuts to do different kinds of tasks on it.
Let’s see the shortcuts to select the current region in Excel. We have provided shortcuts for both Windows and Mac devices.
- Utilize the following shortcut to select the current region in Excel on your Windows system.
- To do so, you have to launch Excel software on your system.
- Then click the below-mentioned shortcut key.
|CTRL + A||This will select the current region in Excel.|
- If you are a Mac system user, you can use the below shortcut to select the current region in Excel.
|⌘ + A||It is used to select the current region in Excel.|
- This shortcut is used to select the current region in Excel.
- To do this, you need to press the (CTRL + A) keys, and it will select the current region of the Excel spreadsheet.
In the above article, you can understand the shortcut keys to select the current region in Excel for both Windows and Mac devices. Kindly, share your feedback in the below comment section. Thanks for visiting AawExcel. Keep Learning!!
Hi there, I’m Sridhar – an Excel enthusiast with over 10 years of experience working with software. I’m passionate about using Excel to solve complex problems and streamline business processes. Over the years, I have helped businesses of all sizes to improve their operations and save time and money.
Aside from working with Excel, I also enjoy writing and sharing my knowledge with others. You’ll often find me contributing to the AAW Excel blog, where I provide tips, tricks, and tutorials that are easy to understand for readers of all skill levels.