Shortcuts are more efficient and save a lot of time. Once you learn shortcuts for performing tasks on your PC, you will complete the job efficiently. Excel provides plenty of shortcuts to do different kinds of tasks on it.
Here we will see the Shortcut Keys to Close Microsoft Excel for Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
- Here we come up with a shortcut to close Excel files on Windows PC.
- To do so, you have to launch Excel software on your system.
- Then click the below-mentioned shortcut key.
|ALT + F4||This shortcut key is used to close the Excel file.|
- You can use the following Excel shortcut to close the file in Excel on your Mac system.
- This shortcut is only applicable to Mac devices.
|⌘ + Q||Click this shortcut to close the Excel file on the Mac system.|
- We can quickly close Microsoft Excel by using the above-mentioned Shortcut Keys.
- The workbook in Microsoft Excel is capable of storing large data and files.
- Regardless of small or massive data in Excel, we should only store it in a workbook.
- We can add N number of sheets on a workbook and those sheets contain N number of cells for entering our input data.
- It helps to perform mathematical calculations using formulas and functions.
- Excel also provides VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and Macros to automate some work.
- We can also insert Charts to define a graphical representation of data in an Excel workbook.
The above article can understand the shortcut keys to close Excel for both Windows and MAC Systems. Drop your feedback in the comment section. Thanks for visiting AawExcel. Keep Learning!!