Excel shortcuts are more efficient and save a lot of time. Once you learn shortcuts for performing tasks on your PC, you will complete the job efficiently. Excel provides plenty of shortcuts to do different kinds of tasks on it. Sometimes, we were entering values in cells in the spreadsheet and wanted to select the value. Instead of using the mouse to highlight and select it, we can simply press the Excel shortcut to do this action.
Let’s see the shortcut keys for selecting to end of the cell in Excel. Here, we provided shortcuts for both Windows and Mac systems.
- You can use the below-given shortcut to select to end of the cell in Excel on your Windows system.
- To do so, you have to launch Excel software on your system.
- Then click the below-mentioned shortcut key.
|SHIFT + END||This shortcut will select to the end of the cell in Excel.|
- If you are a Mac system user, you can use the below shortcut to select to end of the cell in Excel.
|Fn + ⇧ + →||It helps to select to the end of the cell in Excel.|
With the help of this keyboard shortcut, we can quickly select to the end of the cell in your spreadsheet.
- This shortcut key is used to select the end of the cell in your worksheet.
- To do this, you have to click the (SHIFT + END) keys, and it will select from the cursor to the end of the cell in the Excel spreadsheet.
In this article, you can grasp the shortcut keys to select to end of the cell in Excel 365 for both Windows and Mac Operating Systems. Leave your feedback in the comment section. Thanks for visiting AawExcel. Keep Learning!!
Hi there, I’m Sridhar – an Excel enthusiast with over 10 years of experience working with software. I’m passionate about using Excel to solve complex problems and streamline business processes. Over the years, I have helped businesses of all sizes to improve their operations and save time and money.
Aside from working with Excel, I also enjoy writing and sharing my knowledge with others. You’ll often find me contributing to the AAW Excel blog, where I provide tips, tricks, and tutorials that are easy to understand for readers of all skill levels.