Shortcuts are more efficient and save a lot of time. Once you learn shortcuts for performing tasks on your PC, you will complete the job efficiently. Excel provides plenty of shortcuts to do different kinds of tasks on it.
Let us see the Shortcut Keys to print a file in Excel for Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
- Whenever you want to print the Excel file on your Windows system, you can easily click on this shortcut.
- To do so, you have to Open the Excel workbook on your system.
- Then use the following keyboard shortcut.
|CTRL + P||This shortcut is used to print a file in Excel.|
- We can directly print a file using this Shortcut.
- The below image is an example of how the keys work in Excel.
- In case, you are a Mac user, then you can use the below-mentioned shortcut to print a file in Excel.
- These keys will work on Mac systems.
|⌘ + P||This shortcut key is used to print the Excel file on your Mac system.|
- The workbook in Microsoft Excel is a good platform to perform calculations.
- Regardless of small or massive data in Excel, we should only store it in a workbook.
- We can add N number of sheets on a workbook and those sheets contain N number of cells for entering our input data.
- It helps to perform mathematical calculations using formulas and functions.
- Excel also provides VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and Macros to automate some work.
- We can also insert Charts to define a graphical representation of data in an Excel workbook.
In the above article, we can understand how to print a file in Excel for Windows and MAC Systems. Hope the provided shortcut key will reduce your work and quickly print a file to Excel. Drop your feedback in the comment section. Thanks for visiting AawExcel. Keep Learning!!