UNICHAR Function in Excel: Excel is a spreadsheet program that is developed for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. It helps to perform calculations on your PC. The purpose of this software is to do complicated calculations which are difficult to do manually. We can use the built-in functions and formulas to perform the operations.
If you want to get the Unicode character of the specified number, you can use the UNICHAR function. In this article, we will describe the definition, syntax, and usage of the UNICHAR function in Excel. Get an official version of MS Excel from the following link:
Definition of UNICHAR Function
- It is one of the built-in functions in Microsoft Excel.
- The UNICHAR Function in Excel returns a Unicode character based on a given number.
- Here, you will see the syntax of the UNICHAR function.
- To apply this function on your spreadsheet, you have to select a cell and enter the formula in the following format.
- Once you enter the formula, just click on the Enter button to get the result.
Number: Code point for a Unicode character in decimal.
Let’s look at some examples of the UNICHAR function and analyze how to use it in the Excel spreadsheet.
- Initially, you have to open your Excel workbook on your PC and launch a worksheet that has data.
- For example, we have entered the input value in Cell B3, and we want to get the UNICHAR character of that value.
- After that, we have to apply the above-mentioned formula to get the result.
- To get the Unicode character, you will need to click on the Enter button.
- Here the below screenshot shows you the different examples of the UNICHAR Function in Excel.
A short summary
This article gives you clarification about the definition, syntax, and usage of the UNICHAR function in Excel with a few practical examples. Kindly drop your valuable suggestions/queries in the comment box & don’t forget to drop your worthwhile Feedback. To learn more about Excel functions, then visit our webpage Aawexcel.com.
The following video will show you how to apply the UNICHAR function in the Excel worksheet.
- How to Use Excel FLOOR.MATH Function?
- How to Use Excel FLOOR Function?
- How to Use Excel CEILING.PRECISE Function?
- How to Use Excel CEILING Function?
- How to Use Excel GCD Function?