Microsoft Excel is a powerful data visualization and analysis program used all around the world. It uses spreadsheets to store, organize, or perform operations with formulas and functions. TANH function is a Mathematical function to calculate the hyperbolic Tangent of the value, and it is a built-in Excel function.
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to use Excel TANH Function. Get an official version of MS Excel from the following link:
Explanation of TANH Function
- It is one of the built-in functions in Microsoft Excel.
- The TANH function returns the hyperbolic tangent of a number.
- Here, you will see the syntax of the TANH function.
- To apply this function on your spreadsheet, you have to select a cell and enter the formula in the following format.
- Once you enter the formula, just click on the Enter button to get the result.
- number – Input the number you want the hyperbolic Tangent of.
Here, we come up with some examples to know how to use the TANH function in the Excel spreadsheet.
- Initially, you have to open your Excel workbook on your PC and launch a worksheet that has data.
- For example, we have given the input values in Column B, and we will get the hyperbolic Tangent of these values using the TANH function.
- Then, you have to enter the formula in the cell as shown below to get the result.
- After entering the formula, you need to click the Enter button to get the output, as shown below. You can drag down the cell to fill the remaining cells.
We hope that this short tutorial gives you guidelines to use Excel TANH Function. Please leave a comment in case of any queries, and don’t forget to mention your valuable suggestions as well. To learn more about Excel functions, then visit our webpage Aawexcel.com.
The following video will show you how to use the Excel TANH function in the spreadsheet.
- How to Use Excel FLOOR.MATH Function?
- How to Use Excel FLOOR Function?
- How to Use Excel CEILING.PRECISE Function?
- How to Use Excel CEILING Function?
- How to Use Excel GCD Function?