Microsoft Excel is a powerful data visualization and analysis program used all around the world. It uses spreadsheets to store, organize, or perform operations with formulas and functions. This application is developed for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. The major purpose of the software is to do complicated calculations which are difficult to do manually.
In this blog post, we will explain to you how to use the IMLOG2 Function. Get an official version of MS Excel from the following link:
Explanation of IMLOG2 Function
- It is one of the built-in functions in Microsoft Excel.
- The IMLOG2 function returns the logarithmic value of the complex number (inumber) at base 2.
- Here, you will see the syntax of the IMLOG2 function.
- To apply this function on your spreadsheet, you have to select a cell and enter the formula in the following format.
- Once you enter the formula, just click on the Enter button to get the result.
- inumber – It is the input complex number for which you want the complex logarithmic at base 2.
Here, we come up with some examples to know how to use the IMLOG2 function in the Excel spreadsheet.
- Initially, you have to open your Excel workbook on your PC and launch a worksheet that has data.
- For example, we have given the complex numbers in Column B, and we will get the common logarithm (base 2) of these complex numbers using the IMLOG2 function.
- Then, you have to enter the formula in the cell as shown below to get the result.
- After entering the formula, you need to click the Enter button to get the output, as shown below. You can drag down the cell to fill the remaining cells.
Hope you understood how to use Excel IMLOG2 Function in the worksheet. Please feel free to state your query or feedback for the above article. To learn more about Excel functions, then visit our webpage Aawexcel.com.
The following video will show you how to apply the Excel IMLOG2 function in the spreadsheet.
- How to Use Excel FLOOR.MATH Function?
- How to Use Excel FLOOR Function?
- How to Use Excel CEILING.PRECISE Function?
- How to Use Excel CEILING Function?
- How to Use Excel GCD Function?
Deepak is an Excel enthusiast and data analyst with over 5 years of experience in the field. I’m a renowned author for AAW Excel who connects with a committed group of Excel users by imparting his professional knowledge and helpful advice. No matter your level of Excel proficiency, my articles and tutorials will teach you something new and beneficial. Connect me via my social links!… Mastodon & More!