Microsoft Excel is a powerful data visualization and analysis program used all around the world. It uses spreadsheets to store, organize, or perform operations with formulas and functions. This application is developed for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. The major purpose of the software is to do complicated calculations which are difficult to do manually.
In this article, you will learn how to use Excel IMLOG10 Function using its syntax, explanation, and examples. Get the official version of MS Excel from the following link:
Description of IMLOG10 Function
- It is one of the built-in functions in Microsoft Excel.
- This function returns the common logarithm (base 10) of a given complex number.
- The given complex number can be in x + yi or x + yj text format.
- Here, you will see the syntax of the IMLOG10 function.
- To apply this function on your spreadsheet, you have to select a cell and enter the formula in the following format.
- Once you enter the formula, just click on the Enter button to get the result.
- Inumber – It is the input complex number that you want to find a common logarithm.
Here, we come up with some examples to know how to use the IMLOG10 function in the Excel spreadsheet.
- Initially, you have to open your Excel workbook on your PC and launch a worksheet that has data.
- For example, we have given the complex numbers in Column B, and we will get the common logarithm (base 10) of these complex numbers using the IMLOG10 function.
- Then, you have to enter the formula in the cell as shown below to get the result.
- After entering the formula, you need to click the Enter button to get the output, as shown below. You can drag down the cell to fill the remaining cells.
Hope you understood how to use the IMLOG10 Function. Please feel free to state your query or feedback in the below comment section. To learn more about Excel functions, then visit our webpage Aawexcel.com.
The following video will show you how to apply the Excel IMLOG10 function in the spreadsheet.
- How to Use Excel FLOOR.MATH Function?
- How to Use Excel FLOOR Function?
- How to Use Excel CEILING.PRECISE Function?
- How to Use Excel CEILING Function?
- How to Use Excel GCD Function?