Excel is a spreadsheet program that is developed for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. It helps to perform calculations on your PC. The purpose of this software is to do complicated calculations which are difficult to do manually. It offers built-in formulas and functions for performing mathematical operations.
In this article, you will learn how to use Excel IMLN Function using its basic syntax, explanation, and examples. Get the official version of MS Excel from the following link:
Explanation of IMLN Function
- It is one of the built-in functions in Microsoft Excel.
- This function returns the natural logarithm of a given complex number.
- The given number should have both real and imaginary parts in X + Yi or X + Yj.
- Here, you will see the syntax of the IMLN function.
- To apply this function on your spreadsheet, you have to select a cell and enter the formula in the following format.
- Once you enter the formula, just click on the Enter button to get the result.
- inumber – complex number for which you want the complex natural logarithm.
Here, we come up with some examples to know how to use the IMLN function in the Excel spreadsheet.
- Initially, you have to open your Excel workbook on your PC and launch a worksheet that has data.
- For example, we have given the complex numbers in Column B, and we will get the natural logarithm of given complex numbers using the IMLN function.
- Then, you have to enter the formula in the cell as shown below to get the result.
- After entering the formula, you need to click the Enter button to get the output, as shown below. You can drag down the cell to fill the remaining cells.
In the above short tutorial, we have illustrated how to use Excel IMLN Function. Hope you like this article. Please feel free to state your query or feedback for the above article. To learn more about Excel functions, then visit our webpage Aawexcel.com.
The following video will show you how to apply the Excel IMLN function in the worksheet.
- How to Use Excel FLOOR.MATH Function?
- How to Use Excel FLOOR Function?
- How to Use Excel CEILING.PRECISE Function?
- How to Use Excel CEILING Function?
- How to Use Excel GCD Function?