Microsoft Excel is a powerful data visualization and analysis program used all around the world. It uses spreadsheets to store, organize, or perform operations with formulas and functions. This application is developed for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. To get the exponential of a given complex number, you can use the IMEXP function.
In this article, you will learn how to use Excel IMEXP Function using its basic syntax, explanation, and examples. Get the official version of MS Excel from the following link:
Definition of IMEXP Function
- It is one of the built-in functions in Microsoft Excel.
- This function returns the exponential of the complex number (inumber).
- The given complex number can be in x + yi or x + yj text format.
- Here, you will see the syntax of the IMEXP function.
- To apply this function on your spreadsheet, you have to select a cell and enter the formula in the following format.
- Once you enter the formula, just click on the Enter button to get the result.
- inumber – complex number for which you want the complex exponential.
Here, we come up with some examples to know how to use the IMEXP function in the Excel spreadsheet.
- Initially, you have to open your Excel workbook on your PC and launch a worksheet that has data.
- For example, we have given the complex numbers in Column B, and we will get the exponential of these complex numbers using the IMEXP function.
- Then, you have to enter the formula in the cell as shown below to get the result.
- After entering the formula, you need to click the Enter button to get the output, as shown below. You can drag down the cell to fill the remaining cells.
A Brief Synopsis
In the above short tutorial, we have illustrated how to use Excel IMEXP Function. Hope you like this article. Please feel free to state your query or feedback for the above article. To learn more about Excel functions, then visit our webpage Aawexcel.com.
Use the following video to know how to apply the Excel IMEXP function in the worksheet.
- How to Use Excel FLOOR.MATH Function?
- How to Use Excel FLOOR Function?
- How to Use Excel CEILING.PRECISE Function?
- How to Use Excel CEILING Function?
- How to Use Excel GCD Function?
Deepak is an Excel enthusiast and data analyst with over 5 years of experience in the field. I’m a renowned author for AAW Excel who connects with a committed group of Excel users by imparting his professional knowledge and helpful advice. No matter your level of Excel proficiency, my articles and tutorials will teach you something new and beneficial. Connect me via my social links!… Mastodon & More!