Excel WRAPROWS Function: Excel is a spreadsheet program that is developed for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. It helps to perform calculations on your PC. The purpose of this software is to do complicated calculations which are difficult to do manually. With the help of this spreadsheet program, you can insert, organize, maintain, manage, and calculate data.
In this tutorial, we will guide you to know how to use the Excel WRAPROWS function in the spreadsheet with an example. Get an official version of MS Excel from the following link:
Explanation of WRAPROWS Function
- It is one of the built-in functions in Microsoft Excel.
- The WRAPROWS function can convert a one-dimensional array into a two-dimensional array by wrapping values into separate rows.
- Here, you will see the syntax of the WRAPROWS function.
- To apply this function on your spreadsheet, you must select a cell and enter the formula in the following format.
- Once you enter the formula, click on the Enter button to get the result.
=WRAPROWS(vector, wrap_count, [pad_with])
- vector – The array or range to wrap.
- wrap_count – Max values in each row.
- pad_with – It is an optional one. Value to use for unfilled places.
Let’s look at some practical examples of the WRAPROWS Function and explore how to use it in Microsoft Excel.
- Initially, you have to open your Excel workbook on your PC and launch the worksheet with data.
- For instance, we have given a name list in the range B4:B10 and we will arrange them into a two-dimensional array using the WRAPROWS function.
- Then, you have to enter the formula in the cell as shown below to get the result.
- After entering the formula, you need to click the Enter button to get the output.
This tutorial helped you to know how to use the Excel WRAPROWS Function in the worksheet. Drop your feedback in the below comment section. To learn more about Excel functions, then visit our webpage Aawexcel.com.
The following video will show you how to apply the WRAPROWS function in the worksheet.
- How to Use Excel FLOOR.MATH Function?
- How to Use Excel FLOOR Function?
- How to Use Excel CEILING.PRECISE Function?
- How to Use Excel CEILING Function?
- How to Use Excel GCD Function?