Excel is a spreadsheet program that is developed for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. It helps to perform calculations on your PC. The purpose of this software is to do complicated calculations which are difficult to do manually. With the help of this spreadsheet program, you can insert, organize, maintain, manage, and calculate data.
This article will show you how to use the Excel HSTACK function in the worksheet with its syntax, explanation, and examples. Get the official version of MS Excel from the following link:
Explanation of HSTACK Function
- It is one of the built-in functions in Microsoft Excel.
- The HSTACK function is used to combine or merge the arrays horizontally into a single array.
- In this function, each array is added to the right of the previous array in the worksheet.
- Here, you will see the syntax of the HSTACK function.
- To apply this function on your spreadsheet, you must select a cell and enter the formula in the following format.
- Once you enter the formula, click on the Enter button to get the result.
=HSTACK (array1, [array2], …)
- array1 – The first array or range to combine.
- array2 – It is an optional one. The second array or range to combine.
Let’s look at some practical examples of the HSTACK Function and explore how to use it in Microsoft Excel.
- Initially, you have to open your Excel workbook on your PC and launch the worksheet with data.
- For instance, we have entered three different arrays in columns B, D, and E. And we will merge these arrays using the HSTACK function in the worksheet.
- Then, you have to enter the formula in the cell as shown below to get the result.
- After entering the formula, you need to click the Enter button to get the output.
This article helped you to know how to use the Excel HSTACK function in the worksheet with a few practical examples. Drop your suggestions in the below comment section. To learn more about Excel functions, then visit our webpage Aawexcel.com.
Use the following video to know how to apply the HSTACK function in the worksheet.
- How to Use Excel FLOOR.MATH Function?
- How to Use Excel FLOOR Function?
- How to Use Excel CEILING.PRECISE Function?
- How to Use Excel CEILING Function?
- How to Use Excel GCD Function?
Deepak is an Excel enthusiast and data analyst with over 5 years of experience in the field. I’m a renowned author for AAW Excel who connects with a committed group of Excel users by imparting his professional knowledge and helpful advice. No matter your level of Excel proficiency, my articles and tutorials will teach you something new and beneficial. Connect me via my social links!… Mastodon & More!