Excel is a spreadsheet program that is developed for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. It helps to perform calculations on your PC. The purpose of this software is to do complicated calculations which are difficult to do manually. With the help of this spreadsheet program, you can insert, organize, maintain, manage, and calculate data.
Today, we will see how to use the Excel COMBINA function in the worksheet with its syntax, explanation, and a few examples. Get the official version of MS Excel from the following link:
Explanation of COMBINA Function
- It is one of the built-in functions in Microsoft Excel.
- This function returns the number of combinations with repetitions allowed.
- Here, you will see the syntax of the COMBINA function.
- To apply this function on your spreadsheet, you have to select a cell and enter the formula in the following format.
- Once you enter the formula, just click on the Enter button to get the result.
- number – The total number of items.
- number_chosen – The number of items in each combination.
Here, we come up with some examples to know how to use the COMBINA function in the Excel spreadsheet.
- Initially, you have to open your Excel workbook on your PC and launch a worksheet that has data.
- For instance, we have given the input numbers in Column B and their chosen values in Column C and we will get the number of combinations with repetitions using COMBINA function.
- Then, you have to enter the formula in the cell as shown below to get the result.
- After entering the formula, you need to click the Enter button to get the output, as shown below. You can drag down the cell to fill the remaining cells.
From this tutorial, you can clearly understand the usage of the Excel COMBINA Function in the worksheet with proper examples. Kindly share your comments in the below section. To learn more about Excel functions, then visit our webpage Aawexcel.com.
The following video will show you how to apply Excel COMBINA Function in the worksheet.
- How to Use Excel FLOOR.MATH Function?
- How to Use Excel FLOOR Function?
- How to Use Excel CEILING.PRECISE Function?
- How to Use Excel CEILING Function?
- How to Use Excel GCD Function?