Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program that is developed for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. It helps to perform calculations on your PC. The purpose of this software is to do complicated calculations which are difficult to do manually. With the help of this spreadsheet program, you can insert, organize, maintain, manage, and calculate data.
In Excel, you can see numerous boxes called cells that are ordered in rows and columns. By using these rows and columns, you can enter your data and manipulate it.
It offers built-in formulas and functions for performing mathematical operations. You can also use graphic tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). Macros and VBA help to automate the task, so you can quickly finish a huge work without spending more time in Excel.
In Excel, we can also add some third-party add-ons for our benefits. Because there are a lot of add-ons available for Excel, which help to perform tasks on your spreadsheet more easily than using actual Excel options. On that note, we suggest you use the Kutools add-on. It has so many features which are really super cool, and you will definitely like it while using it on your Excel. This post will show you how to Combine Multiple Worksheets/Workbooks in Excel Office 365 using Kutools. Get an official version of MS Excel from the following link:
- Combine Worksheets from One/Multiple Workbooks into One Worksheet
- Steps to Combine Same Named Worksheets from Multiple Workbooks into One Worksheet
- Combine Worksheets from Different Workbooks Into One Workbook
- A Brief Summary
[su_note note_color=”#009688″ text_color=”#ffffff”]
- Kutools for Excel has more than 180 features which are used to complete the difficult task with several clicks.
- If you want to use Kutools, you need to install it from Excel’s official website.
- You can reuse anything with the help of Kutools. The most used formulas, charts, or anything else you reuse in the future.
- The Split Tools utility will help you to split the data into multiple sheets based on the values.
Combine Worksheets from One/Multiple Workbooks into One Worksheet:
- You can easily combine worksheets from workbooks into one worksheet with the help of the Kutools add-on.
- By seeing the below-given video, you will understand how to do that on your Excel workbook.
Steps to Combine Same Named Worksheets from Multiple Workbooks into One Worksheet:
- If you want to combine the same names worksheets from multiple workbooks into one worksheet, check the below-given video tutorial.
Combine Worksheets from Different Workbooks Into One Workbook:
- To combine worksheets from different workbooks into one workbook, refer to this video.
- Here, we have shown you how to do that in a step-by-step manner.
A Brief Summary:
In this section, we have shown you detailed videos to Combine Multiple Worksheets/Workbooks in Excel using Kutools. By watching the given videos carefully, you will grasp the steps one after another to perform them on your spreadsheet. I hope that these video tutorials helped you to finish the task. If you want to try out new things on Excel, visit our website.
Hi there, I’m Sridhar – an Excel enthusiast with over 10 years of experience working with software. I’m passionate about using Excel to solve complex problems and streamline business processes. Over the years, I have helped businesses of all sizes to improve their operations and save time and money.
Aside from working with Excel, I also enjoy writing and sharing my knowledge with others. You’ll often find me contributing to the AAW Excel blog, where I provide tips, tricks, and tutorials that are easy to understand for readers of all skill levels.