Excel shortcuts are more efficient and save a lot of time. Once you learn shortcuts for performing tasks on your PC, you will complete the job efficiently. Excel provides plenty of shortcuts to do different kinds of tasks on it.
Sometimes, we want to delete a text, formula, or any data from a worksheet, at that time, we can use the Delete key to remove it from the cell. In this article, we are going to learn the shortcut keys to delete the character to the right of the cursor in Excel.
For example, you are entering the student details in the workbook and suddenly you want to remove the wrong entry. At that time, we need to use the Delete key on the keyboard in order to eliminate it.
- Use the below-given shortcut to delete the Character to the Right of the Cursor in Excel on your Windows system.
- To do so, you have to launch Excel software on your system.
- Then click the below-mentioned shortcut key.
|Delete||This shortcut will delete the characters to the right of the cursor in Excel.|
- If you are a Mac system user, you can use the below shortcut to select to delete the Character to the Right of the Cursor in Excel.
|Fn + Delete||It is used to delete the characters to the right of the cursor in Excel.|
- These shortcut keys are mainly used to delete the character to the right of the cursor in an Excel spreadsheet.
- To do this, you need to press the (DELETE) key, and it will delete the character to the right of the cursor.
In this article, you can understand the shortcut keys to delete the character to the right of the cursor in Excel for both Windows and Mac devices. Share your feedback in the comment section. Thanks for visiting Aawexcel.com. Keep Learning!!
You can find more regarding this shortcut on the Quora interaction website: shortcut to delete a character in Excel.
Deepak is an Excel enthusiast and data analyst with over 5 years of experience in the field. I’m a renowned author for AAW Excel who connects with a committed group of Excel users by imparting his professional knowledge and helpful advice. No matter your level of Excel proficiency, my articles and tutorials will teach you something new and beneficial. Connect me via my social links!… Mastodon & More!