Generally, shortcuts are more efficient and save a lot of time. Once you learn shortcuts for performing tasks on your PC, you will complete the job efficiently. Excel provides plenty of shortcuts to do different kinds of tasks on it.
Here, we will learn the Shortcut Keys to Toggle Table Total Row in the Excel spreadsheet. Let’s step into this article.
- The following shortcut will toggle table total row in Excel on your Windows system.
- To do so, you have to launch Excel software on your system.
- Then click the below-mentioned shortcut key.
|CTRL + SHIFT + T||This shortcut is used to toggle table total row in the Excel spreadsheet.|
- If you are a Mac user, then you can use the below-given shortcut to toggle table total row on your Excel.
|⌘ + ⇧ + T||Use this shortcut to toggle table total row in the Excel worksheet in your Mac system.|
- This Shortcut is used to sum up the total row in an Excel Table.
- By using these Shortcut Keys you can quickly sum the values entered on a particular row.
To sum up, I believe that this article might be helpful to learn the Shortcut keys to Toggle Table Total Row in Microsoft Excel for both Windows and MAC Systems. Kindly give your feedback in the comment section. Thanks for visiting AawExcel. Keep Learning!!
Hello Folks!! This is Alice. Its fortunate, when passion becomes a profession. Every quality of my mind is written largely in my works. I’m here to share my writings to grow together!!